CHAPTER ONE – HISTORY AND GOVERNMENTAL POLICIES
1 . History has confirmed that Malaysia is not a new region. Humans have been living in a lot of areas of the country since the Stone Age.
a) With regards to the conclusions on ancient civilizations in the coun try discuss in what manner they are related to the existing civilization.
b) Explain the long-term associated with British colonialism in the country that have lasted until today.
2 . In accordance to history, Malacca was founded by Parameswara in 1403 A. Deb. In the years that adopted, Malacca grew into a wonderful Empire inside the Malay Islands. a) Talk about the Fantastic Age of Malacca.
b) Describe the factors for the fall of the Malacca Empire
3. The gold age of the Malay Empire of Malacca ended in 1511 after the Portuguese attack. Record showed that Malacca reached its supremacy under the regulation of Sultan Mansur Syah but rejected thereafter.
a) Discuss the p roblem that result from the country that contributed to the decline with the Malacca Disposition.
b) Details the problem that happen away from Malacca that contributed to late Malacca Disposition.
4. Malaysia is grouped as one of the Commonwealth countries, that is, as a fo rmer United kingdom colony, it absolutely was subjugated by simply other power for approximately 446 years. a) Malaysia was at one time a colonized land. Go over some of Countries in europe that had colonized Malaysia before.
b) Explain the issues for Portuguese took over o f Malacca. (8 marks)
c) What happen to Malay Archipelago the moment British and Dutch agree to signed THE ANGLO NEDERLANDER TREATY 1824?
5. The Japanese occupation was an important celebration in the great Malaya. a) Discuss why Japanese army can conquer Malaya very easily? (10 marks) b) For what reason British Army failed to defend Malaya coming from Japanese military services attack? (5 marks) six. Japanese busy Malaya for 3 and a half years but they had a great effect on the country.
a) Describes the Japanese attack in Malaya?
b) What are the consequences of the Japanese Breach?
7. One of the most important times that Malaysia went through was your period of the emergency. The emergency period is strongly related to the development and activities of the Communist Party of Malaya (MCP).
a) Once ERA FROM THE EMERGENCY happened?
b) What happen throughout the ERA OF EMERGENCY?
c) How United kingdom try to eliminate the communists and the activities? (7 marks)
8. During the Era of the Crisis, Sir Gerald Templer released the physical warfare. a) What do you realize about the psychological rivalry?
b) Briefly make clear the effects of Briggs Plan Malaysian community. (8marks)
CHAPTER TWO – SYSTEM AND COMPOSITION OF SUPERVISION
9. Upon 10 Oct 1945 the British Parliament presented a white newspaper with the articles that the British aimed to build a new approach to administration in Malaya known as the Malayan Union.
a) Details the FEATURES in the Malayan Union.
b) Discuss the factors that brought about Malayan Union mold? (7marks)
twelve. The main aim of the English in presenting the Malayan Union was going to ensure that the economic passions of the United kingdom in Malaya were shielded. a) Describe the ELEMENTS which generated the failure of the Malayan Union. (10 marks) b) How Malaya people display their opposition toward Malayan Union? (5 marks)
10. The British Government finally agreed to substitute the Malayan Union with a brand new form of federal government, known as the Federation of Malaya.
a) Following Malayan Union was blended, what are CONCERNS that getting proposed by committee for the new cosmetic?
b) State the reason why for AMCJA and PUTERA opposed the modern constitutions? (9marks) 12. Personal parties continuing to grow in Malaya. Leaders and members of personal parties concentrated their struggle on protecting the interests of the people and also in striving for the country's independence....